• Small sawtooth hangers with screws for wood frames.
• 1/4" wide x 1 5/8" long.
• Includes #6 x 3/8 inch screws.
• Supports up to 7 lbs.
• Nickel finish.
1) Lay frames face down on a blanket or soft surface to attach sawtooth hangers.
2) Position the sawtooth hanger, centered left-to-right on the top rail, a little down from the top edge. The serrated edge faces down.
3) Be careful not to break the glass on the frame, if any, when attaching the sawtooth on the back.
4) Mark and drill pilot holes for screws when using screw-type sawtooth hangers in hardwood frames. Attach sawtooth to the back of the frame.
5) Make sure that your nail in the wall is tight and secure before using it to hang a sawtooth-equipped frame. Always use a headed nail (not a brad) and position the frame on the nail so that the nail is caught firmly on the sawtooth hanger.