• Press in metal sawtooth hanger for foamboard.
• One hanger will hold up to 1 pound or 2 pounds if you use 2 hangers.
• Easily hangs on a nail or screw.
• 3/4" x 5/8".
The Sawtooth Hanger is a good choice when hanging foamboard on wall nails or screws. If your prefer to hang on a picture hook, then we suggest the Round Hole Hanger.
Foamboard metal hangers can be used on any type of paper-faced foam-centered board that is thick enough to prevent the hanger prongs from penetrating through to the front surface (3/16" minimum overall thickness). If you are dealing with thinner board, use a Zig Zag Plastic Foamboard Hanger.
Do not attempt to use metal foamboard hangers on hard-faced foamboard such as Gatorboard/Gatorfoam--the hanger prongs cannot penetrate the facing material. For hanging such board or larger/heavier regular foamboard, consider using Light-Duty Cleat Hangers. These metal cleats can be attached to the back of foam-centered board with an adhesive (liquid glue, double-sided foam-backed tape) instead of screws.
Foamboard metal hangers are designed to hang posters or similar items that have been mounted on foamboard ("foamcore board") or other lightweight backing board but are not framed.
• Do not use foamboard metal hangers on any board less than 3/16" thick or the hanger prongs will penetrate through to the front surface.
• Foamboard metal hangers are light-duty hangers. Do not use them to hang anything weighing over 1 lb. (one hanger) to 2 lbs. (two hangers).
• Using two foamboard hangers, each placed on its nail or screw, will keep foamboard-mounted art level when hung.
1) The Sawtooth Hanger is a good choice when hanging foamboard on wall nails or screws. If your prefer to hang on a picture hook, then we suggest the Round Hole Hanger.
2) Hanger prongs need to be inserted upward; prongs pointing towards the top edge of the board.
3) Lay the foamboard face down on a clean, hard surface. Push the hanger slightly down and forward simultaneously until the prongs penetrate completely into the foamboard core.
4) To remove, simply pull the hangers out in the opposite direction.