Orders over $99 ship FREE
1) Lay the frame face down on a blanket or soft surface.
2) Install the sawtooth hanger at the center of the top rail, a bit down from the upper edge of the frame. The serrated edge should face down.
3) Use a small hammer to tap the nailess sawtooth hanger in place. Take care not to break the glass on the frame, if any, when hammering in a nailess sawtooth hanger.
4) In extremely hard woods, drill small pilot holes for the legs of the hanger.
5) When properly seated, the shoulders of a nailless hanger should rest on the surface of the frame rail, leaving approximately 1/8" gap between the back of the hanger and the surface of the rail.
6) Make sure that your nail in the wall is tight and secure before using it to hang the frame.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Always use a headed nail (not a brad) and position the frame on the nail so that the nail is caught firmly on the sawtooth hanger.