One-hole mini D-ringpicture hanger for wood frames
Mini 1-hole hanger measures 13/16" long and 7/16" wide
Pack includes mini 1-hole hangers and #4 x 3/8" screws
Can be used as the art hanger or in conjunction with hanging wire
These low profile frame hangers are less obtrusive than bulky screw eye hangers used to attach wire to art.
1) Lay the frame face down on a blanket or soft surface.
2) Frame hangers should be installed on the frame side rails, between one-quarter and one-third of the way down from the top of the frame.
3) Measure and mark this distance equally on both side rails.
4) Pre-drill holes for the hanger mounting screws, being careful not to drill through the front of the frame.
5) Attach thepicture hangers to the frame with screws. Appropriate screw length will depend on thickness of the frame and weight of the picture.
6) Attach picture wire to the hangers. Appropriate wire size will depend on the weight of the picture.
7) Leave enough slack in thepicture wire so that when it is pulled taut up against the back of the frame, the center point of the wire reaches about half the distance between the hanger position and the top of the frame.