• Can be used as the art hanger or in conjunction with wire.
• These low-profile hangers are less obtrusive than bulky screw eye hangers used to attach the wire to art.
1) Lay the frame face down on a blanket or soft surface.
2) Hangers should be installed on the frame side rails, between one-quarter and one-third of the way down from the top of the frame.
3) Measure and mark this distance equally both side rails.
4) Pre-drill holes for the hanger mounting screws, being careful not to drill through the front of the frame.
5) Attach the hangers to the frame with screws. Appropriate screw length will depend on thickness of the frame and weight of the picture.
6) Attach picture wire to the hangers. Appropriate wire size will depend on weight of the picture.
7) Leave enough slack in the wire so that when it is pulled taut up against the back of the frame, the center point of the wire reaches about half the distance between the hanger position and the top of the frame.